EB2015_WeatherPostponement_New Date- November 7th

Hello Everyone,

After several days of discussions and looking at the weather we’ve decided to postpone the Enchilada Buffet 2015 ride until Saturday November 7th.

The reasons for the decision are below.

With a possibility of 2 to 5 inches of rain (a majority on Saturday) we were worried about your safety in the trails

(2) A lot of hard work goes into maintaining all the trails around Austin. The last thing we want to do it tear them up in a rain storm.

(3) The Enchilada Buffet is a ride not a race. It’s about having fun on your bike and seeing how far you can go. We are all about the challenging you but not with possible flash flooding

(4) We decided against October 31st because it’s competing with a major holiday and we know many of you will want to be with your friends and family. So November 7th it is. Hopefully it will be dryer and cooler.

Eventbrite and the website have been updated. If you can’t make the ride please go ahead and cancel your ticket.

Please email us with any questions.

The EB Board